A pot for my Wisteria

At this week's meeting of the Berkshire Bonsai Society (see links in sidebar) they held a silent auction.

I ended up buying several items, mostly pots. I have quite a few trees in development that are in need of decent pots and during covid there were no bonsai shows going on at which to buy them.

Also, buying items at society auctions has always proved to be exceptional value for money.

When I saw that green hexagonal pot I knew just the tree I wanted to put in it


So here is that pot.









And here is the tree. A Wisteria that I grew from a root layer from the Wisteria growing up the front of my house. I've been looking for a pot for it for a while.



















I think it will work very well. I'm looking forward to the spring to repot it.





Comments